WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
- Application Developers
- Cloud Architects
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand Cloud Architecture Patterns, caching, RESTful services and session management, together with security and compliance fundamentals in the cloud.
- Apply and analyze knowledge about database integrations, messaging in the cloud environment, and scalable coding.
- Understand development monetization techniques and license models.
- Apply knowledge about semantic web and ontologies.
- Understand development and deployment in IaaS
- Understand tenant aware application development, interoperable cloud code and application architecture models in PaaS
- Understand Software development in SaaS, Development of APIs and Mashups together with an understanding of cloud service catalogs and application marketplaces.
Certification Program Introduction
Cloud Architecture Patterns
Service Modularity, Encapsulation, and Orchestration
Development Monetization Techniques
Cloud Security and Compliance Fundamentals
Metadata and Semantic
Deployment and Testing in the Cloud
IaaS: Deployment Automation and Elastic Sizing of Environments
PaaS: Tenant-Aware Application Development
PaaS: Application Architecture Models
PaaS: Interoperable Cloud Code
SaaS: Cloud Service Catalogs and Application Marketplaces
SaaS: Mashups and Open APIS
Exam Preparation Guide
- The CCC Professional level certifications do not have required prerequisites. It is recommended participants possess a CCC Cloud Technology Associate or similar level qualification.