WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
- Network, Systems or Database Administrators
- IT Managers
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Types of Cloud Environments: Cloud environment controls, hosting, ITO Outsourcing, CoLoc, Onshore, offshore versus cloud.
- Planning for cloud capacity: Policy management and third-party management.
- Cloud Administration technology: Virtual networks, storage, and computing, application management in the cloud.
- Security administration, compliance and certification.
- Cloud Provisioning: Capacity Management, Service Desk Management, cloud provisioning/ automation management.
Cloud Resource Administration and Provisioning
Scalable and Elastic Administration
Cloud Interoperability & Portability
Strategic Policy Design for Cloud Usage and Compliance
Business Continuity Strategies and Disaster Recovery for Cloud
Cloud Security Fundamentals
Federated Controls and Strategies for Multiple Cloud and Non-cloud Administration
Performance Measures, Monitoring and Optimization in Production
- There are no formal prerequisites; however, it is recommended that participants have achieved the Cloud Technology Associate certification (or its equivalent) from the Cloud Credential Council and that participants are familiar with key cloud concepts and terminology.