WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
- Frontline technical support staff who need to learn the critical steps required to effectively manage and prioritize incidents and reduce escalations, and who need to master the essential customer service skills required to manage difficult customers and improve overall customer satisfaction
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The process of incident management, from detection and recording to closure.
- Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently.
- The value of service management processes and the role they play in providing quality support.
- An awareness of the core help desk processes and best practices.
- Valuable active listening skills and effective communication strategies.
- Proven techniques for improving customer interactions.
- Effective support center strategies for managing difficult customers.
Module 1: Role of the Support Center Analyst
Module 2: Structural Framework of Service and Support
Module 3: Service Management Processes
Module 4: Tools, Technology, and Service Delivery
Module 5: Understanding Metrics
Module 6: Communication Essentials
Module 7: Troubleshooting & Incident Management
Module 8: Customer Management Skills
Module 9: Personal & Professional Development
There are no formal prerequisites required for this certification