WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
- Existing Product Owners without certification
- Business Project Managers
- Business Executives
- Business Managers
- Business Information Managers
- Business Analysts
- Operations Managers
- Enterprise Architects
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand the concepts of Agile and Scrum.
- Understand the Scrum framework including roles, events, the importance of backlog and the definition of done.
- Understand the role of Product Owner.
- Discuss the role and characteristics of the DevOps team.
- Explain the main competencies of the Product Owner.
- Describe what a Product Owner does in practice.
- Explain the Product Owner’s work.
- Discuss the importance of delivering value.
- Identify the Product Vision techniques.
- Discuss how to engage and influence stakeholders to maximize value.
- Outline various Agile estimation techniques used by Product Owners.
- Explain the role of Product Owner in managing Product Backlog.
- Discuss few challenging situations of a Product Owner.
Module 1: Course Introduction
Module 2: Team Building
Module 3: DevOps Leadership
Module 4: Courage
Module 5: Value – Customer – Centric Action
Module 6: Continous Improvement
Participants should have achieved the DASA DevOps Fundamentals certification and participants are familiar with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
Delivery: Online and Paper-based
Questions: 40 multiple choice questions
Passing Score: 65%
Duration: 60 Minutes. 15 Minutes extra time for non-native English speakers